Thursday 5 April 2007

Picture Time

I pick it up and explore...

The process of CALLING~!
This, I have to post. The naughty girl exploring the Traders Hotel in Singapore in Dec. What a young receptionist. =) Naked too. Some job.
Chie, this is Uncle Boon Nee's daughter. Our very little cousin. Cute eh?
Sisters with the bride and the bride's sister. Of course the lonely guy there is my cousin bro, Tat.
Mother and Daughter
Family Photo. Find me? Haha...Damn. Tat is SO TALL~!!!

Mom during Aunty Su Ying's wedding

I have to say this. All these pictures are taken by my cousin brother Tat. Give credit to him. Not me. Except the last photo of course. He is in the picture. How can he have his own picture taken. Photography, his new hobby. Spent a bomb in this new hobby. But his photos are really good. Picking up fast that smart boy.

4 comments:

Amane Chong said...

Long time didnt see you mom dee..
One fine day when i'm in penang i shall drop by and visit her..
I'll hug her for you.
Muahahahhahah~!

Soo Yee said...

I'm sure she misses you too. Yeah you should. And please don't scare her with your pooh. Haaha...Eh...what is blog again? You need to give me everyone's blog and how do i add them to mine?

Amane Chong said...

there's a special tag and coding for it! But i dunno what is yours ne..

Soo Yee said...

Alamak....then how wor? now all the same one meh?