Thursday 19 April 2007

Laundry

Finally i have done my laundry. All clothes - CLEAN. Rubbish, thrown out.

Class was cancelled today. Lecturer had a family emergency. The father has cancer and is very sick.

Today is Janet's birthday. I bought her a book as she is very fond of reading. Hopefully she'll like it. It's a book by Danielle Steel - Sisters. It seems interesting. I wanted the book for my own actually but i can borrow from her. She has borrowed me a book already - Sense and Sensibility. I tried looking for another book of Steel's but they don't have it - Johnny Angel. It is a very good book - touch hearts and shed tears.

Anyways, I have done some studying on Business thingy and now i have some 3D to do. I have to figure out what i want to do for my final project. A short animation. Any ideas, people?

Han Hong and some friends plan to go Phillip Island for 2 days next weekend. I am considering of going or not. As much as i want to see the Penguins but there are 2 things to consider - workload and finance. Hmmm.....

3 comments:

ahching said...

So nice to study oversea hor...can go visit here n there...T.T I might can't continue my degree....due to financial problem...

Soo Yee said...

don let it be a setback to a good future. Sometimes it's not about qualifications. It's about personality and experience. don give up.

ahching said...

Erm...I might just continue working if the financial problem really become the big problem in my family...I won't give up as working also can gain knowledges and expriences to excel my work :-)