Wednesday 4 April 2007

Easter

Cheers to all. Easter break has started, autumn is here.

Not much of a break for me. Tonnes to do. However, I am still going to have a great holiday and a good break. Kelvin's birthday is this friday and he has invited us to his place for dinner. He is my senior in Lim Kok Wing and KC's friends from Heng Ee.

Just to keep everyone updated, KC has left for UK yesterday morning. That fella called me so early in the morning and woke me up from my beauty sleep. He just called to tell me he's leaving and that he is at the airport. How sweet. Gonna miss that fella for a while.

Homestay is going okay for me but i am getting very lonely there. But as usual, Paul (hostfather) is always trying to crack some jokes, Janet is the health conscious one, who wouldn't be after recovering from breast cancer, Rupert is the smart one in the family and Lily is the princess.

Uni life? It is goin quite fine. Work is starting to pile up. There are ups and downs, happy moments and frustrating moments. Life goes on, though.

I just started this blog and i have nothing much to say. Oh yes. If anybody is interested to see some pics, check out my flickr site - www.flickr.com/photos/sooyee. I have uploaded some new pictures. Do embrace and leave some comments if possible.

Till then, let me sign off by wishing everybody Happy Holidays and Happy Easter.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Amane Chong said...

Good good good!
Now you have a blog!
So everything will be easy for you!
Of course, i'll still write you some pooh mails.
='P