Sunday 8 April 2007

Cathedral



I don't recall the name of this cathedral but it is located in CBD. I really like the architecture of it. I find all these old, ancient cathedral rather fascinating. I was hoping to find a high school or a university which has the old architecture with huge columns and massive facade. Disappointed.
The universities here look very modern and huge of course. I am liking it here in Melbourne. But i have not really found a place that i really love. I have not seen something i really like other than FASHION. hahaha. Even the residential area here are not very amusing. I like the chimney and the fire place but there is nothing extra ordinary. Nothing different. Maybe i have not seen enough of Melbourne quite yet to start judging.
Explore....

3 comments:

Amane Chong said...

Waseh, i was just studying for my history test on monday and was memorizing those cathedrals and buildings. And you posted this. hahahahahaha! but it's not in my list. :P
You didnt manage to go inside?
No pictures of the interior?
It must be beautiful inside!!!

You know lar, malaysia dont have such thing. Next time we korek enough money and go travel around europe visiting all these buildings ler ok? hahaha!

Soo Yee said...

you're on babe. i'm with ya.

ahching said...

i definitely will go 1 day...Europe is 1st name in my list ler...