Friday 6 April 2007

Good Friday

What am i to do today? It is Good Friday. I certainly do not go to church. Well, we got Kelvin his birthday cake from Chinatown yesterday with Teng, Hong and Albert. Today will be homely day i guess. I will have to catch up on my laundry too. Maybe clean my room a little. I borrowed like 15 books from the library and they're everywhere. Library is closed for a week. Trying to be prepared. =)

I don't know what the host family is doing but i think Janet is going to the church and later make hot cross bun. Some traditional food during Good Friday. I got my work permit and looking for a job right now. It is bored staying at home doing nothing and not having the extra cash to go shopping or travelling. And working, i can meet new people. Learn some new stuff. I am thinking of being either a waitress or assistant chef. Help up in the kitchen since i do that here everyday. But i don't know. I'll keep my options open.

Has anyone ever had a dream and it really does come true? It may not be exactly what you dreamt but the gist of it is similar. Like some kind of deja vu.

Anyway, i heard from my mom there was a bomb scare in Penang. Yes, IN PENANG~!!! scary man. terrorism. in Malaysia. It is freaking crazy. Wow. Btw, how is everything now? Have they find out who did it? Or why he did it?

Fill me in people.

Cheers.

12 comments:

Ben said...

"Police: It wasn’t a bomb, just a steel pipe" quoted from TheStar 6th April 2007.

Hopefully it's like what the newspaper said and not some coverup.

ahching said...

har?is it?I'm in Malaysia also don't know...=.="

Amane Chong said...

Gah~! I cant help you..
i only read pooh newspaper..
you know, the one which filled with lots of pooh pooh and only me will get to have it.
='P

Soo Yee said...

Very funny AH CHONG~!!! You love the bridge. Aren't u going to miss it if it were really to explode? How can you.

Dar, i think it is just some cover up so that nobody panics. Sometimes we can't just believe everything the press say.

Ching, yeah. Scary huh? But well, nobody is hurt and everything is okay.

ahching said...

yu~my cousin and my boss in Penang!!!And next next week I gonna follow them go there....please don't happen anything bad o...

ahching said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amane Chong said...

ohyes.. give me your mom's hp number.
I will call her up when i'm in penang. ^^

Soo Yee said...

012-5747203

Wow. Penang. MUST EAT THE FOOD~!!! Chong, u going as well?

ahching said...

haha...we whole office go...carry the office go too....just kidding...

Amane Chong said...

ya! we are going to carry the whole office to penang. muahahahahah!
*jk*
pooh pooh will be going with us also.
DVDs I'M COMING~!!!!
asam laksa also.
I'll take pictures of the food and send you. muahahhahaha!

Soo Yee said...

Oh come on girls. Don make me drool. I am missing Malaysian food so much already. Wow. Penang. I really miss home

ahching said...

:-p