Saturday 7 April 2007

Day After

Goodbye to Good Friday and Welcome Easter Sunday.

Last night was quite a night. We went to Kelvin's house for dinner and he made us steamboat. 2 kinds of soup - szechuan style and the plain one. It was good. I really enjoyed the steamboat. Had a lot of prawns. Haha. One of his friend brought Red wine. It was good. Dinner was fantastic.

Then as usual, looking for trouble, i asked to watch Exorcism of Emily Rose. We didn't manage to complete the whole movie but memories are flashing back. Kelvin blew his candles, made a wish, took pics (i didn't) and of course the eating. He is a fan of karaoke and has been doing that for all his birthdays. So he invited us all to karaoke in the city in this place K-Box. The reservation was made at 10pm.

Reached there, got a room, and Kelvin kept singing. NO....more like SHOUTING~!!! he sang his lungs out. Then the guys drank JD with coke or green tea. The "angel" of course only had green tea and ice lemon tea. They sang and played liar? Some chinese dies games we always watch in serials. The guys can really drink. They're crazy and they smoke like chimneys. It was suffocating. Honestly, it s was quite boring. The girls all want to sing chinese songs, there were 2 thai guy who want to sing thai song, Kelvin will sing all the oldies or alternative songs, and i didn't have much opportunity but just sing along together gether.

I have no idea how much it is for per pax but the total bill came up to AUD$485. No joke. Kelvin and some of the guys paid for everything. I wanted to pay but he said he invited and his treat. The others paid a little and Kelvin paid like $300.

This is something new but it was blood sucking. Way too expensive. I only got home at 4am last night.

Before i left, Paul (hostfather) actually asked me if i am staying over at my friend's place. I told him no. I will be home. Then he asked me by what time if i am not home, he should call the police. Then i laughed and said, i have to go missing for 24 hours minimum. He left a light for me last night. I came back, make the least noise to make sure i do not wake anyone.

And today, i woke up early to start my group business plan and manage to do my part. Meeting with my group members at 1pm. Discussed, planned, drew, designed and guess the name of our company. Haha. You're so not going to believe this.

MILK DESIGN.

Cool huh? We came up with MOO at first then went to milk. Then Kamil and Felix (group members) kept joking about cow Cow COW - MOO~!!!! they keep making the moo sound and acting like cows. Then we found our slogan. "The Freshest Moo"! Translate: the freshest design. "Moo" is our design. We're a design based company. We design for people, whether industrial or interior and we sell our design and join partnership with other companies. First target, either Motorola or Nokia.

Tomorrow i have to meet Peter and Jenny. Then Monday i have group meeting again with this crazy group.

My schedule is quite pack for now. Keep me entertained. Haha.

That's all folks.

Cheers.

5 comments:

Amane Chong said...

I like your group's name!
It's really good, fresh & milky! hahaha!
If it's me.. i already had one.
It's not pooh la..
^^

Hope to hear you're doing good there!
I'm just doing.. fine.
='P

Soo Yee said...

FINE? That's it? Hahaha...I read ur mail and u sure he built everything himself? Cos vincent (my cousin bro) told me there are shops that actually sell all these little models...interior things like TV etc.

Amane Chong said...

What FINE oh.
It's out of my expectation leh that name. If it's me i couldnt have think of Milk!! ^^

That one i dunno about it dee. But they told me they got a model making class in KBU ler. And they told me before they spent months onto it. If malaysia got such shop hor, must tell me leh! Dont want to loose to them. ><"

Soo Yee said...

got but i dunno where. i know sunway pjs somewhere got. not sure where. i have to ask for you. i'm telling u got lar. hahahaha

ahching said...

aiks....i also need to know then...T.Tshit...i don't even know we got model making class!!