Monday 3 December 2007

These pictures are all taken by Jia Ning and i only got them like a month ago. This is a winter camp organized by the Multicultural Student Fellowship. It was held end of August near Mount Buller.


OK....my group won the so called "Hollywood race" in this winter camp. It is something like Amazing Race. Don't ask me how we won but we just did.

This is quite a masterpiece and taken by Jia Ning also....


This is Alex from Malaysia as well. Don't quite rmbr which part but i reckon it's Sungai Petani. Lucky guy, huh? One girl on each arm...


This is Nat but she wants us to call her Nut. No idea why but she's really cute. When i first introduce myself as Soo Yee, she thought i was Korean. Hahahaha....Do i look like one?

Us

Jia Jia and I

I have no idea what i was laughing at but Jia Ning just enjoys taking funny pics of me...

Jia Ning and I

Albert and I....this guy is always teasing me and he just looks like a little boy doesn't he??


Okay...this video is taken by Jia Ning and my group were suppose to present our group's theme. The theme of the whole camp is "We are Loved, We are Capable." This camp is supposed to be a winter camp but they do preach about Christianity. Nevertheless, it was fun and all that were taught in this camp are all good. Met a lot of new people of course. My group's name is Stitch, by the way. Given by the committee. Ben said that my voice is the loudest in this video but well, i was the one who came up with the cheer so i know it better than the rest of the group members and i have to admit i was a little bit too hyper then. Hahaha....Did Jia Ning take this pic to have a good laugh at me??? Hmmm.....=)


2 comments:

Amane Chong said...

Alex from sungai petani = familiar..........
=.=""

Soo Yee said...

really???