Thursday 27 December 2007

Grampians Part 4

Grampians again...this is another stop called the Jaws of Death. Another place to enjoy the great, beautiful sight but we have to walk about a km far to get to the destination and it is some hilly walk indeed. On the way there, you will see burnt trees, rocks, flowers....oh you know, nature. But quite a depressing sight indeed.







I took this shot of Jun Fei. What a snob, huh???


Don't look at what my shirt writes...hahaha






I find this interesting. It's like telling us....your ass please...





Trying to capture the ants



Jaws of Death


Jaws of Death...


Bob or 808??




Burnt trees....traumatizing, huh??


Rockz






Jun Fei running....like a chicken. Jia Ning manage to catch this pic while he was still in the air...running on air...


I was really shouting my heart out....and i can actually hear the echo but Jun Fei was just pretending to shout...what a lame dude..



Aren't we swell??


The three stooges



Me??


Acting cute??


I'm on top of the world....


Caught in action




helicopter??



again...don't read my shirt


No comments: