Monday 24 December 2007

Skydeck

After my final presentation, Jun Fei (housemate) suggested that we go to up to the skydeck building for the beautiful view of Melbourne. I was very reluctant as i have been to the Melbourne Observation Deck before. But it is the glass cube architecture that made me wanna go. In the end, we did go.


Taken through one telescope


our crazy shadows


The glass cube i was talking about. You actually have to pay extra $10 to get in there for like a few minutes. And there is a limitation of people allowed at a time. I did do in after all but no cameras were allowed. And we have to put on this thing like shower cap on our shoes to not spoil or scratch the glass. Then again i thought, what kinda cheap and non-durable glass is that? But it was kind of scary standing on glass and so high up. It was cool though.


I have no idea Federation Square looks like that from the top.


That's the Skydeck


No comments: