Thursday 27 December 2007

Grampians Part 1

Grampians...One of Melbourne's greatest tourist spot. If one does not enjoy beautiful sceneries or loves nature, then don't waste money to visit this place. As for my mother, she will not like this tour cos there are a lot of walking and climbing to do. Nevertheless, i enjoyed myself tremendously. It is not just merely the beautiful sights of Victoria that i enjoy but the company i was with. I went on this tour with two of my greatest friends, Jun Fei and Jia Ning. You will get to see them in the later blogs. I guess it is always more fun going sightseeing with your friends.
I am not implying that going for tours with my mom is boring or NOT fun but she tend to complain a lot and i am more adventurous. She's not. No hard feelings, Mom. Like she always say, i am much younger and still full of energy to run about. She's twice my age and i should give her a break. Haha.

Anyway, enough of babbling about my mother. Hereby are some pictures of the kangaroos in one of the nature park that we stopped on our way to the grampians.




I have no idea what this fella is trying to do but i just manage to caught his silliness on camera. Cute eh??


*bleck*










This one is trying to steal the food on the table but was interrupted by two crazy girls who were running up to him for pictures...


Praying??

No comments: