Wednesday 19 September 2007

Phillip Island

Now, back to Melbourne with my mom. Phillip Island was the second tour that i took my mom during her visit to Melbourne. We went to some wildlife park and mom hate it with a passion. She just finds all these farms animals filthy. I was enjoying myself but it's the total opposite for her.
Oh yeah, she got sick during her visit to Melbourne due to the weather change i reckon. She said it was really cold but honestly, it wasn't as bad as the mid of winter. Therefore, she's a little snappy and moody....
Of course this is my first time being up close and personal with the kangaroos. I was rather excited. I practically ran to them. Haha.

Oh well....here are more pics....




Mooo....fone???


Mom was disgusted by this lady who actually let the baby moos suck her hands...


Wombat...


Haha..the hoppers...


She was standing further than this earlier...


Yum Yum...


Playing dead???



I was so eager to touch them....each and every one of them...




"Quack Quack!"


Mandarin??




Oh yes...we met 2 guys on this trip. Both of them are currently working in Sydney. This is Tommy, originally from Vietnam and the other guy is from China. Tommy was very friendly and nice. We had a little chat at the Penguin Parade.



Emu


Baa baa.....WHITE sheep...



Lining up??



Lazy fella


Mom asked me why i took a pic of his buttocks....




So cute....



hahaha...nothing better to do




just took it for fun


These few pics were a photo stop for us before going to the Penguin Parade...







2 comments:

Ben said...

I can just imagine you rushing to enjoy their fur....


hmm...

Soo Yee said...

hahahaha...very funny