Tuesday 18 September 2007

Go back time....

I have tonnes of pics to upload and so we will have to go back time ya???...

Last month, i went for a Winter Camp and on the last day, we actually went up to Mount Buller. I didn't ski this time but just played on the toboggan...lots of fun...

the camp was held at the foot of the mount buller and it was really fun....had some games and activities...met a lot of new frens...nice people...let me upload the pics and walk u thru it...

I do have more pics with Jia Ning, a Penang fren....but yet to get from her....

Embrace...




Wonders of snow


Snow Man


My Shadow AGAIN




The group at the peak of Mount Buller


Jia Ning and I


Mount Buller


These guys are preparing for the snow fight. People from above are preparing to throw snow balls...WAR~!!!


KaMing and I


Guys again....trying to have a toboggan race....


Tince, Cecil and I


Group photo


Me, Alex, Keat and Jia Ning


My group's so called "superman"

My group

No comments: