Monday 17 September 2007

Birthday Celebration

Well, as most of you know, my mom is here to visit and she insist that we have a dinner with my hostfamily before she returns to sydney. And since it is Rupert's birthday on the 16th, we sort of had a double birthday celebration.

Nothing big and fancy. Just a proper dining at one of the Chinese restaurant in Toorak Village - Tooraking.

The waitresses suck big time. They can hardly understand English. Rather disappointed.

But nevertheless, the dinner was good. Paul and Janet is a little tipsy from the white wine they had. And we took a number of pictures....

My sister has been bugging me about taking a pic of my hostfamily...so this time i have officially fulfilled her dream. Hahahaa....My hostmother, Janet is very pretty and there is this picture of her in the living room where she looks so much like Princess Diana. Even my mom reckons she is beautiful.

Unbelievable? Believe it....
















No comments: