Friday 4 May 2007

I AM BACK

My deepest apologies to all for not updating sooner. Had no connection at home and now it is BACK. I couldn't find time to blog without connection at home. I have to do research and check my mails in uni. NO time for other personal portfolios.

Neways, so much has happened that i do not know where to begin. But let's make it short and sweet. I went to Phillip Island, hoping to see penguins but didn't. Despite the disappoinment, it was a good experience for me. Made me grew stronger spiritually. Thank you to my family for the support.

This week is quite an easy week as 2 of my lecturers cancelled class due to personal reasons. I had things to do though. I went for a seminar on applying permanent residency and it was very helpful. Now i know what i need and what i have to work on.

I went to Kelvin's house again on Monday for a house warming kinda thing. He just moved to a new apartment. It is very nice. Two bedroom with en suite bathrooms. Very nice. Walk-in-wardrobe. Beautiful view from the balcony as well. He is staying with Jo and Jo's gf. Both of them from Kunmin, China. Very nice people, my age. Teng fetched Hong and I there. They can cook. The cooking was good. Spicy, salty, all chinese cooking. It was a feast. Later on Hong and I talked to Kelvin bout Lim Kok Wing, about life, about studies etc. Then we played Monopoly and cards. Jo's gf discovered this new game and we played. It was a lot of fun. Took a few pics but it is in Hong's camera. Will get it from him asap.

The next day, i watched Casablanca with Paul. Nobody is free to accompany him. Considering i do not have class on Wednesday, i sat down and watched with him. He loves that movie very much and he adores Audrey Hepburn. The last time i watched Sabrina with him. This time Casablanca. The next one is Breakfast at Tiffany's. Casablanca is a Black and White movie. It was so boring i nearly fell asleep. It was during the war period and i hate movies like that. And the girl didn't even end up with the guy. Hai~! But it was a good break and a good to spend some time with my hostfamily. He is happy i watched with him and he thanked me after the movie. They are still ever nice to me.

And i watched Spiderman 3 with my MSF friends. (Multicultural Student Fellowship). It was really dramatic but rather touching towards the end.

Today, they have a meet and dine event in Pauline's house. Pauline is also my classmate in uni. It was good. I met new friends and they are all very nice people.

Tomorrow there is BLAST, it's the MSF event every saturday and the topic for tomorrow is Love VS Lust. Interesting topic. I will be attending.

I have more pics to share but i don't have them at the moment. It is in Hong's camera. Haha.

I guess that is all i have to say for now. Cant think of anything more for now. Will catch you guys again soon.

Cheers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

soo yee, helo! how are u lately? hop ur doin good !!hey u never reply me !! do u have skype>? because i'm wonderin have u visit the place,.. which is near to the campus !!

if u have visited pls take some picture, so i can see!!(pls visit whn u have time) and comfirm wit u abt de stay!! O! ok!! thank u very much !!
ANgel

Soo Yee said...

i have not found the right place. Do u want to stay in the city or near campus? you need to tell me ur requirement k?
just add me in skype...
blueberryberries is my nick

Amane Chong said...

I WANTED TO WATCH CASABLANCA & SABRINA!! but i couldnt find the dvd in penang or else where. T.T
Remember those DVD i bought when i was with you in penang??? Breakfast at Tiffany's is GOOD! You should watch it! No worries on the ending part for this movie as it ends good but in a hurried way. ^^ But Audrey Hepburn is beautiful!!