Friday 18 May 2007

3D pics


This is just another interior shot i took to show the skylight. I just like skylight.

This is the rendering of the interior space but in the draft rendering. We are given the floorplan and we have to furnished one room. I break open the wall and make the room larger. Got this idea from my homestay. Anyway, give some feedbacks.



I am suppose to render the wine glass in my interior space. This is the only high quality rendering. Everything in there is modeled in 3D by myself. I am quite happy with my first time 3D Max work. Of course Hong helped me quite a bit, telling me what light to use, how to make the glass, the reflection etc. Thanks man.







7 comments:

Amane Chong said...

lighting problem & your material mapping kinda big.

Amane Chong said...

but as a first time. i say IS NOT BAD!!!!!!!!

ahching said...

yea...i also agree...ligthing is the most important thing...@@yalo..if you see my first time's work...you'll laugh!haha!

Soo Yee said...

ya and i have to construct everything....lighting no time to add more dee...hong say enough dee...so okay lor...he say okay wat u wan me to say wor?...hahaha...
but we render with mental ray...not the 3d render machine...so a bit different...but no time to render the high quality..so just have to make do with it. hahaha....

ahching said...

he said ok?wahlau...too dark ler...

Aku Dan Sesuatu (syednahar@ymail.com) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aku Dan Sesuatu (syednahar@ymail.com) said...

Now...u become a pro already...dont forget to teach me k!