Friday 18 May 2007

3D Modeling

I have not stayed up the whole night without sleeping for a long time. I really don't recall staying up the entire night in Semester 6 as well but i think i did. Haha. I stayed up the whole night last night to render my 3D projects. I will post it up here. I did high mental ray rendering on high quality and it took me like 3 hours just to render one scene. I dare not sleep in case my com hangs or something happen. I stayed awake and i have so many things to render.

Finally, everybody did Mental Ray draft rendering so i did that as well. We have to model every object and put it in an interior, and do a small animation. My animation a bit CACAT~! It is damn bloody slow to render animation and it was only like 4 seconds. I don't have Quicktime so i have to render the animation in the lab. I have to render 100 scenes and 1 scene takes like almost a minute. And it is only draft quality. WAHLAU~!!

PLs give some feedback ya? Or anyone can tell me where to improve would be PERFECT~!!!
Cheers.















1 comment:

Aku Dan Sesuatu (syednahar@ymail.com) said...

now u know how suffer to do that....hu hu...