Saturday 3 January 2009

A new year for a new Beginning???

Perhaps not...

A New Year is suppose to be a year full of hope, new beginnings. The start of something new but somehow or rather it is quite the opposite till now. What is to become the year ahead is still a mystery. 2009 came so fast, i don't think i am even ready to welcome the new year. New Year resolution??? Not this year i guess. Probably i should just go with the flow and take things as they come. Maybe i shouldn't plan too long ahead. Maybe i was too busy planning my future that i'm blinded by the near present.

Am i just too naive?? Or still having the mind of a 18 year old??

Another year has passed and i look back and wonder what i've learnt this year. What i've been through and the journey i've taken so far in my career. Am i going down the right track or is there another path awaiting for me somewhere? The uncertainties in life is starting to swallow me up, i cant breathe.

I do hope that someday i can stop bothering what people think about me nor what they say about me and just be me. I wish one day i can just be myself and not be someone i'm not just to please the world around me. Perhaps that should be my new year resolution???

Oh God help me...

1 comment:

Amane Chong said...

one year only one post?
LOL!
heheheh! ^^