Saturday 27 November 2010

A comeback

It sure has been a while since i last blog. But this time around i am blogging coz i just feel like blogging. Just feel like writing something, say something.

I come to realize today that i really miss my friends back in Penang. I miss having my close friends around me. I miss Penang.

Yesterday i met up with an old friend i have not met like about 12 years ago and she asked me a very significant question that made me ponder. How is KL treating me? Is this where i want to be?

And today, i kept wondering. And with this i just have a few words i would like to say to a few people....

To my sister and her family:
I really miss spending time with you guys. Especially the little ones. Family has always meant something to me. I wish things could be different.

To Ashley who is far far away:
I really miss you, girl. Somehow we just click so well. We get along so well and i just miss the conversations we had. The sleepovers and all the long chats we have. I just wished you are here.

To Josie:
I am sorry i have not been that involved in your life and i am sorry i have missed out so much. Being far apart sure is not helping at all but i do miss you. I was really honoured to be your bride's maid and it was a pleasure being one. Thank you.

To Jamie:
We never really talked when we were back in high school but you are a great friend and i am thankful for that. Somehow i just miss you, babe....

To May Yee:
Sometimes silence means more than words. I am sorry i have not been a better friend or sister to you but i just want you to know that i am thankful and grateful to have you in my life. We have been there for each other thru out these years and there were ups and downs but here we are.

No comments: