Saturday 10 May 2008

Haunted by the past

Another week has passed as usual. but somehow this week was tougher than the others. I don't know if it's due to my lack of knowledge or just me being the perfectionist once again. Am i expecting too much from myself again?
Is my old self haunting me yet again?

I ponder upon the past sometimes and wonder who i really am. What are the characteristics i possess that build me up to be this lady i am now? I am being over shadowed by my past or am i who i am?

Wherever i go, whatever i do, i will always think of him. Am i like him? Am i disappointing him? Am i doing the right thing? Have i ever made him proud? Where is he when i need him? Can he hear me?

Then....i'll miss him....miss him....miss him....

1 comment:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included!Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com See you at the beach! THanks!